Monday, March 1, 2010

An Olympic Apology



All right, for those of you that have been following this blog and have asked me why I haven't posted in two weeks, here is my response...I have a confession to make...I am an Olympic fanatic. When the Olympic games are going on, either summer or winter, I stop all other activities to watch them. I find the whole thing totally engrossing. I watch from beginning to end, Opening to Closing Ceremonies. I find the sport and the drama the best entertainment around. I find the athletes achievements, both large and small, to be extraordinary. Therefore, I owe all of you seeking something new to read this week an Olympic apology. I have not picked up a new book in two weeks. Now that the Olympics are over, I have returned to my normal schedule, and I promise a new book next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment